Localization Project Manager
17 days ago
Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 50 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue-chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 5,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
Keywords Studios Brasil is looking for a Localization Project Manager to join our Localization team.
The Localization Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with assigned client, managing client relationships and managing a broad spectrum of resources the LPM will be expected to deliver to both client and company's requirements/targets.
The LPM is expected to manage multiple localization projects and their linguist teams of different sizes, genres, platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitable, quality delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day management of localization projects for Keywords clients
- Liaison between clients/developers and internal or external teams
- Negotiation of project timelines with clients and vendors
- Coordination with Vendor Manager to ensure most effective allocation of resources
- Briefing and debriefing on each project with freelance translators
- Ensuring a quality and timely delivery of projects to external clients
- Maintenance and review of individual project budgets and margins
- Preparation of invoices and individual project financial reports
- Communication of work in progress reports
- Support the Project Management team with administration tasks for other loc. projects
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policy
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification destruction or interference
- Report breach of security events or other security risks to the organization.
- (Attitude, Aptitude and Abilities) Ability to work under pressure following stringent deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (will need to speak to customers).
- Team player as well as hands-on individual contributor.
- Good judgment, tact, flexibility, organization and planning skills.
- Problem solving attitude with ability to work in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment
- University degree level education, ideally in Translation, Computer Science or Games Development
- At least 1 year experience in Game localization industry would be preferred.
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAT tools, proficiency in MemoQ is an advantage.
- Good IT literacy, including: MS-Office suite, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent e-mail writing
- Knowledge of an additional language an advantage
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.