This job might no longer be available.
Seoul, South Korea Korea, Republic of
7 months ago
Epic Games Korea is looking for experienced Localization Producer (English-Korean) to manage the Localization team, and be accountable for the translation quality of Unreal Engine. If you are looking for a role where you can assist those in a Localization function, then we would like to talk to you.
- Managing localization outsourcing vendor assignments and performance on a quality
- Reviewing localized documents from localization outsourcing vendors
- Localization JIRA task maintenance
- Representing task status to other producers and Leads
- Handling emergency translations as needed
- Managing localization style guides and glossary
- Helping manage the localization process and pipeline for Epic Games Korea
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in localization and project management
- Detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through
- Open mind about receiving feedback
- Problem-solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of task and bug management systems
- Able to work with a multicultural team
- Experience in using CAT tools
- Experience in localizing technical documents for 3D authoring tools or game engine is a plus
This is going to be Epic!