7 days ago
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with headquarters in Dublin (Ireland) and offices in multiple locations around the world. We provide a range of Linguistic, Testing, Art, Audio, Customer Support and Quality Control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The Localization Coordinator role is to lead a team of linguists within the Supercell team. The Loc Coordinator will lead and develop the linguistic group: set KPIs, coach linguists, manage team performance, hold 1:1 meetings and help linguists develop and deliver optimal quality. The Loc Coordinator will also take an important role in project-related communication and project management, working closely with LQA Coordinator and Team Manager to assure all team is synched-up and producing at maximum efficiency.
- Develop Linguists team: 1:1, mentoring, performance management, coaching and training.
- Facilitate project/team meetings as required.
- Coordinate requests sent to linguists and monitor volume of work assigned to Linguists.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Hold project-related communications with Supercell.
- Work closely to Team Manager to plan capacity.
- Support recruitment process.
- Contribute and drive processes and tools improvements.
- Curate detailed documentation for linguists.
- Back-up Team Manager on project management.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- At least 2 years of experience in the games localisation industry.
- Language/Translation degree an advantage.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team Leading Skills.
- Understanding of Localization process.
- Knowledge of memsource and mobile gaming market an advantage.