This job might no longer be available.
Localization Audio Producer (In-Game)
15 days ago
Job Title:Localization Audio Producer (In-Game)
At Blizzard, a Localization Audio Producer is more than just a coordinator of recording assets and information. Our audio producers have a deep knowledge and understanding of our games and the recording industry. They have a passion for helping us to fulfil our Localization Team’s mission of ‘It Feels Blizzard in Every Language’. More specifically, our Localization Audio Producers also help to make sure ‘It Sounds Blizzard in Every Language.’ If you have a passion for video games, VO recording, and captivating a global fanbase, this job may be for you.
Localization Audio Producers collaborate with internal and external partners to plan the audio strategy for new game releases, to cast appropriate voice talent for each IP, and to coordinate and manage the recording process to deliver high-quality audio assets on time to our development teams. Other goals include driving continuous process improvement and identifying ways to improve the gameplay experience in each region served by our localized titles.
- Deliver technically and artistically excellent localized VO assets on schedule.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners in the recording and delivery process.
- Participate in the selection and evaluation of external partners, best practices, and tools.
- Provide specs, guidelines, recording kits and direction to recording studios.
- Participate in the casting of actors for key roles.
- Provide creative direction and support to recording studios around the world.
- Manage scripts, localized VO and source VO during all stages of production.
- Perform technical and language checks and editing of VO assets to ensure deliveries to development teams are spotless and ready for implementation.
- Collaborate closely with all global internal and external audio localization stakeholders.
- Assist in budget planning, track ongoing costs, and report on spend for audio production.
- Work experience managing the recording of interactive localized VO or with related game audio technologies.
- Drive to improve quality and efficiency through creative, practical, and collaborative solutions.
- Interest and ability to work with recordings in languages other than English.
- Demonstrable skills & experience in VO production.
- Good command of audio post processing and audio, graphics, or video editing software
- Knowledge of dubbing business practices and key stakeholders.
- Team worker ready to collaborate with project stakeholders on both production and creative goals.
- Eagerness to accept and proactively drive process improvement efforts.
- Good self-organizational skills and knowledge of project management practices.
- Skills and experience in automation technologies or programming languages.
- Experience with Blizzard Entertainment games.
- Experience shipping multiple games ranging from mobile to AAA titles.
- Experience working in multicultural environments.
- Existing network of actors, studios, and directors in the entertainment industry.
- Skills in one or more of the languages supported by Blizzard games.