Localisation Specialist - French
12 days ago
As a Localisation specialist, you will be part of a larger global and multicultural team and your tasks will include being part of the entire process of localization for the French language: style guidelines, in-game content, marketing materials, quality assurance, and proofreading.
Our community (and our company) is fun, passionate, and a little sassy and we want someone who embodies these characteristics.
Specifically, we are looking for someone with the following:
- Exceptional communication skills in English
- Confident in reading, writing, and conversing fluently in French (you will be required to submit a writing sample and take a language test)
- Deep knowledge of French culture and customs
- Ability to operate as an effective individual contributor as well as a collaborative team member.
- Self-starter with a very strong work ethic and commitment to exceptional results
- Flexibility as working hours will vary
The following hardware is necessary to apply:
- Personal computer
- A mobile phone or tablet with these minimum specs:
- for iOS: iPhone 7 with latest OS;
- for Android: 4G Ram minimum with latest OS
- Headset with microphone
- A stable Internet connection
- Prior experience in the usage of TMS and CAT tools
- Keen knowledge of mobile games players and culture
- Previous experience in localization or translation
- Already playing Rival Kingdoms, Transformers: Earth Wars, Fastlane or Beatstar
This position will be done remotely working from your location and not the London office.
This is a contract-based position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.