Localisation Project Manager
24 days ago
Job Title:Localisation Project Manager
Come join us and be part of the team who are responsible for localizing some of the biggest video game titles in the industry!! We are currently looking for a highly motivated, driven and experienced Localisation Project Manager to join our team based in Dublin, Ireland.
You will be responsible for
- Managing all aspects of the localisation from beginning to end including budgets, scheduling, audio and casting, vendor relationships and risk management for a number of assigned titles.
- Deliver high quality localized games to our players, inline with internal expectations regarding quality, schedules and budgets.
- You will work with key internal stakeholders from production teams, developers, legal, marketing and QA in order to successfully localize our games.
- Be responsible for the age rating process in certain countries.
- You will work with the Localisation Director in the creation and rollout of strategic projects on a wide variety of topics such as quality, efficiency or internationalization.
- Our environment is fun and fast paced, so you will be required to problem solve, be proactive and passionate about games and localization.
- Manage and engage with external vendors across the globe as well as an internal Language Service team.
- Previous Project Management experience in a games localization environment
- Proficient skills in Project Management Tools such as Microsoft project\JIRA\Excel\Xloc\MemoQ
- Understand the core principles of Project Management
- Proven finance discipline and project delivery
- Experience in localization for Asian and Arabic countries an advantage
- Knowledge of regional sensitivities an advantage
- Have a “can do will do” attitude
- Ability to mobilise and direct large production teams
- Analystical in their approach to work
Our global headquarters is in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines. Our localization Team is based in Dublin, Ireland. Dublin is a vibrant multicultural city offering a warm welcome and access to a wide variety of culture, people and opportunites!
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games; we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™.
Activision is a division of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe. Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. A member of the S&P 500 and recognized on the 2018 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list, Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world with approximately 10,000 employees and players in 196 countries.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.