Localisation Project Manager (Japanese Speaking) - 12 Months FTC
9 days ago
Primarily works with Localisation Producers and Localisation QA teams on Japanese-developed titles. Coordinates localisation and LQA work and communication between teams in London and developers in Japan.
- Coordinates the localisation, LQA and submission efforts for Japanese-developed titles, liaising directly with Square Enix Japan development teams.
- Creates project plans with Localisation Producers and LQA teams.
- Manages localisation projects from beginning to end, monitors day-to-day operation and identifies and solves issues.
- Report progress to localisation management.
- Localisation Producers, Localisation QA Manager, Localisation QA Leads, Head of Localisation, QA and Localisation Services Directors, Producers (Japan), Project Managers (Japan)
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Developed understanding of localisation project management or LQA project management in the video games industry.
- Project Management qualification
- Localisation project management for console and digital titles
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Native-level proficiency in both written and spoken Japanese and English.
- Excellent organisational and project-management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects to constant, rolling deadlines
- Understanding of localisation pipeline and best practices.
- A keen interest in computer games