This job might no longer be available.
Local IT Manager
10 days ago
Who we're looking for
As the Local IT Site Manager, you are responsible for ensuring a proper Support Service Quality for Ubisoft CRC. You are responsible for all operational tasks related to the site, such as infrastructure maintenance and expansion, supporting all workplace requirements e.g. expansions, reorganisations etc. meeting room configuration, team movement, inventory and asset management and request follow-up. You are fully involved on the operational tasks of its team, dedicating most of its time to operational topics.
You act under the supervision of a Local IT Operations Manager, who is accountable for consistency, adherence to global standards, level of service and process application for its region..
Lead the local IT team :
- Create a collaborative working environment
- Validate that all requests performed by the team follow Security Best Practices
- Manage the Local IT Technician objectives
- Report regularly about the site activity to the Local IT Operations Manager
- Consolidate all improvement ideas from its team and share it to the Local IT Operations Manager
Manage and ensure a comprehensive success-oriented service :
- Manage the Site IT infrastructure and its roadmap.
- Manage Site IT & Physical security (CCTV/Door access etc).
- Partner with managers and stakeholders to ensure consistency of services and support
- Oversee all local team IT requests within the Local IT Team of the site
- Validate the quality of services provided by the IT team
- Ensure software and hardware inventory follow-up for the site
- Ensure a good and functioning configuration of all meeting rooms and common areas
- Support workplace logistics activities when required
- Gather employee satisfaction through ticket survey
Perform every task related to the Job of Local IT Technician: customer support, moves support, events support, inventories, issues and requests follow-up, local infrastructure (servers and network) management if required, etc.
What You'll Bring
- Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- ITIL Certification
- Certification in a recognised Project Management Methodology (Prince2/PMP/Agile)
- Experience using and reporting from a ITSM tool (preferably ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of Jira
- Admin experience of Office365 Products, specifically MS Teams
- Strong Relationship management skills, specifically working with 3rd party suppliers/Vendors
- IT Procurement experience
- Understanding of core infrastructure (Networks/Storage/Virtualisation)
- Experience managing/working in a Comms room.
- Proven experience in Project delivery.
- Knowledge of Customer Service/Contact centre environment
Nice but not essential
- A passion for video games
With Ubisoft CRC, you'll receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisoft's back catalogue on PC
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- We have a kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
For the safety of all our teams we are currently working remotely. We hope to return to our CRC home very soon and anticipate a blended working pattern combining office and home based working in the future
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft's 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown!
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. With 245 employees from 29 different countries, the Newcastle-based CRC is made up of Player Experience, Community Management and Knowledge Management teams. Their goal is to provide an awesome experience that will enrich the lives of players across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East, Asia & Australia). Collectively we work together to making better gaming happen!