Local IT Event Technical Specialist
Shanghai Shanghai cn
13 days ago
The Local IT Event Specialist will be responsible for organizing internal and external unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives.
This position is in charge of all technical aspects of all our events, from beginning to end. This includes missions such as the collection of the needs, the implementation of the setup, the live support of the event, the uninstall of all the technical devices, and gather feedback from partners.
IT Technical experience is mandatory for this position.
When in the office you will be required to test new technologies and manage all IT and capture inventory related to events.
You are also expected to answer regular Local IT calls during downtimes and to be flexible to work extended hours and willing to travel during events.
This position reports to the Local IT Site manager in the Shanghai office.
We are looking for someone well organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates.
- Gather and analyze event IT requirements
- Plan, track and manage the setup of each event (documentation, resources, timelines, shipping, responsibilities, etc.)
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Collaborate with communication, marketing, security and production teams
- Ensure IT staff are adequately provided for event support
- Setup and install IT Equipment (PC's, laptops, Network), workstations (both hardware and software), Capture Equipment (Game, Video, Audio)
- Manage build installations (PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, etc.)
- Assist the local IT team with daily tasks during downtime
- Proven experience as an IT Technician for at least 3 years (Software, Hardware, Networking)
- Ability to develop techniques and methods to solve new problems or situations
- Must be autonomous, ability to take initiative and requires very little supervision
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Customer-service orientation
- Ability to work during long hours and weekends (during events)
- Must be able to travel during off site events
- Very good knowledge of Windows operating system and compatible hardware
- Good knowledge of Video Game related Hardware
- Good knowledge of IT Security (Hardware, software, physical)
- Must be able to fully assemble and configure computers
Excellent level of English is mandatory! (written and spoken)
Interest in gaming is a plus
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.