This job might no longer be available.
Video Localization Content Quality Assurance
Madrid Community of Madrid Spain
10 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA Localization team are accountable for delivering the high-quality Localized versions of EA games. You will work on several tools and systems used for the localization of games, web titles, marketing materials. Those systems will have modules for Business & Project Management, workflow automation, CRM, Text, Audio, Image and video asset management and distribution of those assets to/from our vendors and external partners.
The Challenge Ahead:
The next Localization QA Video at EA will check the quality of the localized videos following EA procedures and requirements.
What you will do as a QA Video at EA:
- You will review every localized video to assure top-notch quality regarding technical, language and legal compliance.
- Update documentation and video localization guidelines.
- Is aware of every detail involved in the localization pre-production to avoid future bugs and flaws.
- Report bugs and issues to video editors in a concise and correct way.
- Help standardizing video testing processes.
- Use JIRA for issue management inside the team workflow.
- Perform regression tests to ensure errors are corrected.
- Evaluate and analyse data from bugs and reports them to management.
- Respect EA security procedures.
As QA Video you should consider that:
Video Localization is a dynamic area where there are peak periods of activity and therefore the work load and the make-up of teams vary. Therefore, it is necessary that the new QA Video have experience working in a team environment of constant change. This also requires a flexible approach to working hours.
The next great QA Video also needs:
- Experience in video editing would be an advantage. If not editing, at least an understanding of the video process (codecs, video compression, audio levels…)
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in project management tools (JIRA, Trello, MS Project…).
- Very good knowledge of cultural areas related to EA video games and the video game industry.
- Structured approach to testing tasks with eye for details.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Data collection and management.
- Experience in the localization industry.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
If you enjoy working within a dynamic team and like to keep improving in a first-class environment, this is your opportunity!
Take Your Career to the Next Level – Apply Today