11 days ago
We're looking for an exceptionally talented Livery Artist to join the talented team in Birmingham or Southam. This is an exciting opportunity where you will create Livery designs for some of the world's most prestige's automotive and racing brands in our games!
The Livery artist will be required to design and implement the liveries for a wide range of assets ranging from vehicles, driver suit, helmets, and environment objects. The liveries are to be designed with a view to be aesthetically pleasing with a design brief ranging from real world legitimate design to being brash with interesting shapes and colours.
The artist would also be expected to implement designs and have knowledge of how they are to be implemented so that the livery can be designed to be suitable for a 3D object.
- Strong 2D art and illustration skills.
- 3D knowledge.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Automotive design.
- Ability to come up with a broad set of ideas and designs.
- Strong visual communication skills expressed in design.
- Experience using software such as Max, Maya, Creative Suite CC, InDesign, Illustrator, Substance Painter and Photoshop.
- A thorough understanding of design based on visual, cultural and popular trends.
- An interest in cars / motor racing /automotive and livery design.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A portfolio showing great livery art and design skills.
In return we offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Outstanding benefits package including annual bonus scheme, private health and dental plans, employee discounted share scheme, new console allowance and much more!
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- 10 free games per year.
- State-of-the-art working environment.