10 days ago
Ready for your next adventure?
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio based in sunny Barcelona. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. We are proud members of the Take-Two Interactive and Zynga family, and we are on a mission to offer a great gaming experience and bring fun to everyone!
What will you do at Socialpoint?
- Design and create the artistic style and assets for our LO systems and monetization offers
- Own the LO production pipeline and organization, ensuring that all the assets are ready and available for other departments to use them in game
- Be a team player : Proactive, approachable and driven, monitoring the needs of other departments and helping them
- Propose and implement ways of improving the LO production pipeline
- Gave support to the UI/UX Lead in the creation of new features and elements :
- Abstract a design’s goal, KPIs, distilling the most important information the player needs to understand from it, to group and sequence it into simple flows
- Benchmark competition and extract key insights that apply to your game’s UX Research & Design
- Produce prototypes for those new features and flows and iterate on them fast based on collected feedback
- Give yourself feedback on features and flows presented to you
- Be ready to grow: we consider UI/UX part of the design team. While solid skills in UI implementation is the requirement for this position, we provide a growth environment so, in the long run, all UI/UX designers are able to design game features and develop UX Research.
What are we looking for?
- Solid & extensive experience working as UI artist
- You have a well-oriented sense of visual aesthetics
- Proficient/Master user of Photoshop
- Experience on Figma
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Good multitasking & organization skills
- Approachable and team player person
- Bonuses :
- Experience in working as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience in Adobe XD & After Effects
- At least 1 full release cycles on mobile free-to-play games
- Interest and experience in game design
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have employed a hybrid working from home/office system. So, what does this mean? All we ask is that you live within commuting distance of our office in Barcelona so you are able to come into the office for important meetings/events.
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with , along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave plus the Christmas week, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case!
- Relocation support to help you move to Barcelona (if you’re not already here)
- Choose from the latest IOS or Android device upon joining (phone or tablet)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
If you choose to work in the office some days, don’t worry - we have you covered. Check out some of our benefits tied to the office;
- Want to stay in shape? We have state of the art gym facilities so you can level up your fitness game.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Book an appointment with our onsite physiotherapist .
- Drop by our onsite hairdressers for a trim (and forget your wallet).
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation… It’s a trick question anyway – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.