LiveOps Technical Product Owner
9 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleLiveOps Technical Product Owner
SummaryWe are currently looking to hire an experienced Technical Product Owner to support our growing library of games.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with technical and business stakeholders to create and prioritise the backlog for one or more of our web and mobile games.
- Work closely with the Solution Architects, producers, scrum master, art and development leads to design technical solutions to deliver the product visions.
- Define and elaborate epics and user stories.
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions within allocated timeframes.
- Promote Continuous improvements.
- Act as knowledge broker to resolve blockers and technical dependencies.
What We're Looking For
- Experience in a technical role (software developer, tester or technical analyst).
- Experience in writing Technical Design Documents or Technical Requirements;
- Solid knowledge of client-server architectures and network concepts.
- Ability to understand technical details of a system and foresee edge case scenarios and performance issues in a proposed solution.
- Able to manage development and delivery across different locations and time zones.
- Flexible to travel (2-3 times per year to EU)
Nice to have
- Experience in a games/mobile apps development studio.
- Experience in JIRA and managing development backlogs, writing detailed user stories and creating flow diagrams.
- Experience in relational databases, SQL and integration with third party systems.
- Scrum product owner certification
- Passion for experience in social/mobile games field.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!