This job might no longer be available.
LiveOps QA Tester - Monopoly Go!
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a LiveOps QA Tester to join our Monopoly Go! team in the US on a remote basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Monopoly GO! is our new casual game and a key franchise that has just become one of Scopely’s largest games enjoyed by millions of players. The team is based in Europe and the US, and works every day to create captivating new experiences for our players.
What You Will Do
Reporting into the LiveOps QA Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the quality efforts of one of Monopoly GO closely knitted teams. You will help to deliver a top-class user experience through targeted campaigns. You will own the quality of the LiveOps events and offers, be responsible for campaign validation through QA to ensure error-free release.
- Execute tests on LiveOps campaigns using bespoke in-house tools
- Validate events and offer setups ensuring that the proper configurations and segmentation is used
- Validate the custom assets used for seasonal campaigns
- Monitor the live events and investigate any issues
- Validate the AB testing setups
- Support the Live Ops Specialists at all stages of the campaign creation process
- Attend associated pod and QA team ceremonies, using these as a platform for feedback, while remaining current and informed on team strategy and movements
What We’re Looking For
- Strong verbal / written communication and an excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, accountability and organizational skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A basic understanding of the mobile games industry and how the business and economics of mobile games work.
- Exceptional reporting capabilities
- Knowledge of JIRA and / or similar bug tracking systems
For candidates in CA, CO, NJ, NY and WA, the hourly rate range is $21,5 - $33,75, plus equity, bonus and benefits including healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, pet insurance, paid holidays, paid Scopely free days, and unlimited paid time-off. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience .
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.