Paris, Paris, France
8 days ago
Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
Under the supervision of our Studio Brand Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in planning our live operations strategy, contribute with ideas and prioritize the creation of in-game content, events, offers and experiments
- Monitor, collect and organize community feedbacks with the data, communication and marketing teams, in order to react as fast as possible to player sentiment and requests
- Plan, design, implement and release in-game content with the dev team and coordinate with the communication and marketing team to engage with the players
- Collaborate with our QA team to ensure all live operations aspects are tested before being released
Required experience & skills
- +4 years of experience in the games industry, ideally working on free-to-play mobile games or on a live game.
- Experience in marketing and communication
- Experience using task management tools (JIRA)
- Sense of priority
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be reactive
- Passionate about video games or at least willing to learn about the gaming industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.