This job might no longer be available.
Live Specialist Tester
15 days ago
Joining the Tests Specialized Department (TSD) in Montreal as a Live QA specialist Tester you’ll be joining a department specialized in quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC ) that support to Ubisoft titles from all around the globe and is responsible for certification validation, internal requirement compliance and live QA.
The Live QA team participates in the post-launch efforts for all Ubisoft titles. As a Live QA Specialist Tester, you will collaborate with the Dev Team, Customer Support, Community Management teams and the QC department to provide assistance for public Alpha and Beta events where applicable.
- Verify issues reported by customers and identify detailed reproductions to be provided to the production teams;
- Provide clear and detailed solutions to the issues based on the customer’s reports;
- Follow-up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, test case, etc.).
- Experience as a tester in the video game industry;
- Experience in complementary tests an asset;
- Knowledge of Office suite and JIRA;
- Experience in customer service;
- Bilingual French and English is required both orally and written as this team works in an international context.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all. We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodations, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.