This job might no longer be available.
Live Service Visual Designer - UFC
21 days ago
UFC Live Service Visual Designer
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The EA Sports UFC Design team is looking for a Visual Experience Designer who is passionate about creating engaging graphic campaign content, solving complex problems, and building experiences to delight our players. You will report to the UFC Experience Design Lead.
- Work side by side with the live service product team to create graphic content (2D and 3D Assets) for product content campaigns
- You will support the product team to design the visual brand identity, content, iconography, and screen layout
- You understand how the EA audience works with its games/services, and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
- You will provide clear, detailed, and pixel perfect final design.
- Work with Art Director, UI/UX team, Producers, and Software Engineering teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ Years of experience in Graphic Design or Visual Design
- You have experience working with multiple stylistic approaches
- You have good comprehension and use of illustration, iconography, typography, color, and layout for digital media
- You are comfortable to present cohesive design approaches and iterate based on feedback
- You have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design tools. 3D (Blender/Keyshot) experience is a bonus.
- A passion for games, design, and sport