Live Revenues Analyst (M/W/NB)
16 days ago
Ubisoft Production HQ is the headquarter of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to join us on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
Live Revenues Analyst (M/W/NB)
1) Support the production teams on subjects related to revenue strategies and economic design of our games.
- Advising production teams on their overall post-launch revenue strategy (Season Pass, DLC...)
- Auditing monetization systems of current projects in order to identify critical points and to help production teams improving long-term engagement and additional revenues
- Organizing workshops to help teams build their economic design
- Supporting development teams by building their additional revenue forecasts and challenging their ambitions
- Monitoring ARM (Acquisition, Retention, Monetization) KPIs of our projects for various ad-hoc reporting needs to top management
2) Develop tools and initiatives to strengthen internal expertise on economic design, monetization, and business models
- Developing initiatives to better share internal knowledge on monetization
- Creating and sharing competitive benchmarks/intel of external monetization trends and best practices within the company
- Fostering a monetization-culture of sustainability within the group via presentations, transversal missions, and other ad-hoc tasks
- Building training- and support-modules on monetization for newcomers in production- or support functions
- You are a graduate of a Business School, Game Design School or Engineering School
- You ideally bring first professional experience in Monetization, HD or Mobile;
- You are familiar with the elements of monetization, economic design and business modeling
- You have an excellent knowledge of the video game market. Being a committed gamer is a plus.
- You have outstanding MS office skills (PPT, XLSX, etc.) as well as high affinity towards tools for collaboration, etc.
- You have strong communication, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- You have robust leadership skills
- An excellent level of French and English is required for the position
Ubisoft, a great place to work :
- Fun at work : immersive events in our games, a lot of conferences and webinars, celebration evenings (out of Covid-19 context), playtest sessions….
- A caring and collaborative culture that encourages knowledge sharing
- A dynamic environment which leads to continuous innovation and improvement, where everyone’s ideas have the opportunity to shine.
- Working with experts in their field and enthusiasts who take up the challenge of pushing the limits of video game/entertainment every day
- And many other benefits!
Job located in Saint Mandé (France), metro line 1 and 9, RER A
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.