This job might no longer be available.
Live QA specialist tester
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
The Live QA department participates in the post launch efforts for all Ubisoft HD titles, in collaboration with the Dev Team, the Customer Support and Community Management teams and of course the QC department, as well as provides assistance for public Alpha and Beta events where applicable.
- The main and routine tasks of the tester specialist are to:
- Methodically verify each customer reported issue;
- Advise production teams on customer reported issues;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the customer’s report, provide a clear and detailed solution to the issue;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.);
- Carry out all other related tasks
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing
- 1-2 years’ experience as a tester;
- Experience in complementary tests an asset
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of the Office suite
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
*1 year contract*
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.