Live QA Lead
5 days ago
The Live Operation (Live Ops) QA Lead collaborates very closely with the Producers, Live Ops Managers, Deployment Teams, Player Experience Team, worldwide QA/QC Teams and External Development Partner on online multiplayer game based on game as a service model. Along with Live Ops Manager, the Live Ops QA Lead will orchestrate global QA/QC test activities during pre-launch and post-launch.
- Drive the delivery of the high-quality game version from production up to live environments to meet standard quality and player experience.
- Be a central point of contact between our worldwide and in-house QA/QC.
- Work with various teams in development and operation at worldwide level to support and empower them with the test methodologies that you will define and consistently carry.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be setting the QA/QC teams’ objectives based on priorities, delivering various test reports to production and operation teams, ensuring solid flow of communication, and removing impediments from QA/QC teams.
- Create strong links and consistency with the Development QA teams.
- Create high visibility through tracking, reporting, and analysis.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience in development or production.
- Minimum 1 year of QA experience in live operation.
- At least 3 years in leading a QA/QC team.
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to details.
- Have experience in building test plans.
- Mentally strong and highly adaptable to changes during production and operation.
- Have advanced knowledge in online and networking.
- Have knowledge on game build deployment.
- Strong leadership skills can inspire and motivate team to move forward!
- Has an intuitive grasp of what’s working and how to fix what is not.
- Played wide variety of game genres that are online or offline.
- Proficient in JIRA and TestRail.
- Good interpersonal and strong collaboration skills.
- Hands-on experience in automated testing is a plus.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.