5 days ago
As a Live Producer you will be the product owner and responsible to maximize the P&L and KPIs of Ubisoft games. Firstly, you will participate in the go to market strategy, planning and manage all the various live operations. Your main responsibility will be to lead the analysis of the game’s KPIs, identify areas of improvements to maximize player’s retention and monetization, and come up with the corresponding action plans to be executed by the live ops team and external studio in unison. You will act as central point of contact and information resource between Headquater, external Studio, Business, Marketing, Planning, UA, community teams.
Your main missions will be:
- Manage an external studio and its resource plans
- Define short and mid-term production road map to sustain successful release and these live operations
- Define live operations and events and plan their schedule on a long-term basis
- Ensure development team is prepared and aware of upcoming changes to the game
- Supervise the development of adequate processes to deploy and operate the game, its features and services in order to engage, retain and monetize
- Be the bridge between Studio, Headquarter and your Live Ops team team to ensure the game follows Ubisoft Games line up processes
- Organize and coordinate the release and post-launch support with the different stakeholders (Editorial, BI, Business, Marketing, Community Management, Customer Support…)
- Monitor the game and layers trends and behaviors through analytics to define operational and design choices/priorities and adjustments
- Participate in the definition of the post launch ARM strategy using KPIs and data
- Coordinate with the Marketing a close community follow-up through data analysis to understand gamers’ concerns and feedback
- Lead weekly meetings and report project status to management
- Manage and own the pipeline for releasing updates (builds, content, marketing deliverables)
- Manage the P&L of all post-launch actions (costs and incomes)
- At least 3 years’ working experience in games production or operations for Chinese market
- Strong understanding in player behaviors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- Self-starter, must be able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- Strong analytics and problem solving personality.
- Ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams
- Leadership and long-term engagement
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
About UBISOFT & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.