21 days ago
Asia Studios Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a live producer to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in China. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems using various product or business frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
This role can provide the opportunity to work with our dev partner – one of the most successful mobile game studios in the world – to build a global mobile racing game – one of the most successful racing IP in the world.
- Responsible for the publishing and live operation of mobile titles in western market.
- Responsible for the overall live performance and alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with external developer teams, ensuring smooth and effective live service planning and execution for the live mobile title.
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global gaming brand.
- Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team.
- Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years’ experience on western market mobile game live operation and publishing.
- Good knowledge on mobile publishing, and experience on publishing plan making.
- Deep understanding about the western mobile gaming market.
- Data driven mindset, and skills on data Visualization and PPT Presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Fluent business English and Mandarin required.