Live Performance Manager
Montreuil IDF fr
17 days ago
As the Live Performance Manager, you report directly to Editorial Content Manager.
Your main mission will be to follow the development of our live games, analyse the new contents of the games, analyze main KPIs and to procure recommendations and advises to the Studios in order to maximize the lifespan and profitability of our games, as well as the satisfaction and loyalty of our players.
Your main missions will be:
- To analyze the performance of these games in terms of Retention, Engagement and Monetization
- To provide qualitative feedbacks on the content aspects of Live games (Game Design, Level Design, UX, etc.) on the new features and actions planned by development teams in the Studios
- To challenge and monitor the implementation of the resulting roadmaps
- To formalize the best practices of each of these games on their tools and experiments
In transverse, you will also be involved in projects helping us to:
- Promote the development of our actions in Live Ops; in relations with the Studios and other departments at Headquarters
- Carry out regular competitive analyzes and share these studies within Ubisoft
- Help the Live teams in the Studios to develop a User-Centric and Data-Driven approach
What you need to succeed in this position:
- 5 years+ of experience on a Live project as Live Ops Manager, Producer, Lead Designer or Product Owner.
- Being an expert of the ecosystem and the Mobile Gaming market. If you have knowledges/expertiences of the mobile apps market, that would help you in this position.
- You know a data visualization tool, such as Tableau.
- You are fluent in English.
But what you need the most:
- You have strong analytical skills, you like to understand the why and how, and you also know how to transmit your results without losing your interlocutors on the way!
- You are autonomous, curious and very rigorous. Your previous managers have not micro-managed you, and you have not missed it.
- You demonstrate very good skills in inter-team communication, the ability to present concepts to an audience and the ability to define precise technical specifications
- You are a good listener, a good counselor and a teacher. You share your knowledge easily, learned in the field but also in contact with others.
- You have excellent communication skills, you show curiosity and have a strong capacity for adaptation: the portfolio of Ubisoft Mobile games is very large, aimed at very different audiences, from Hungry Shark to Assassin's Creed Rebellion, by the way by Might & Magic: Chess Royale
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – true playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Within the Mobile HQ you will integrate the Editorial team, and you will report directly to the Editorial Content Manager in charge of the Ubisoft Mobile Games line-up.
You will integrate a multidisciplinary team responsible for all the Content aspects (from gameplay to monetization via UX) of Ubisoft's mobile productions.
As a Live Performance Manager, you will work closely with our Studios in France and abroad (mostly with Liver Producers, Live Ops managers or Monetization teams), as well as with the HQ expert teams (Business, Marketing, Editorial, User Acquisition etc.).
Your scope mainly covers the Live games of Ubisoft Mobile's portfolio: South Park Phone Destroyer, Assassin’s Creed Rebellion, Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Hungry Shark World to name a few!