Live Performance Manager(Overseas Markets)
Shanghai Shanghai cn
18 days ago
As a key member of the Live Ops team you will be responsible to define the release and live ops strategy for the western market of one of our most successful Chinese game (魔法门之英雄无敌：战争纪元). You will be responsible to define, track and monitor the game’s KPIs to recommend actions to boost its retention and monetization and conduct a successful execution of LiveOps events on a daily basis. You will act as central point of contact between HQ Editorial team, Business, planning, External Studio and its Operation Managers
Under the Senior Live Producer, you will :
- Be Responsible for the definition, tracking, monitoring and health of the main brand KPIs:
o In game tracking (in collab with BI team and External Studio)
o Monetization (in collab with BI, Game Design and External Studio Operation team)
o Events and content road map (in collab with Producers and External Studio)
- Continuously analyze current strategies and propose adjustments and new ways to optimize/maximize the western consumer lifetime value
- Design, tune and execute the live content and events road map to achieve engagement and monetization targets
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
- Define dashboards and statistics (along with BI team) to evaluate the game’s performance on all networks/ platforms
- Builds the live strategy and calendar, together with the brand marketing team, HQ Editorial team, Business team, Associate Producer, External Studio and monitors its success.
- Feed and oversee the production team (through the Associate Producer) in different phases of the production to help define the content and monetization features of the games
- Coordinate the interdisciplinary dependencies involved in creating live game updates (External Studio Operations team and dev team, Marketing, Game Designer, HQ Editorial, Business…)
- Provide enlightened recommendations to assist Senior Live Producer on strategic decisions or priorities
- Be responsible for the briefing of the AP and Live Producer to produce all features/assets needed for the live roadmap. As final clients of these live features/assets in game, they approves their execution in unison with the External Studio
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved within Ubisoft organization (HQ, Live Ops team, Management…) and outside (External Studio and Operation teams)
- Prior experience in mobile F2P industry with very short implementation cycles
- Able to model problems into quantitative system and draw from actionable plans
- Proven experience delivering business models which maximize revenue
- Highly analytical, expert with Excel with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Excellent understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Strong problem -solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Proactive and creative with the drive to continuously improve and learn.
- Experience with economy modeling and/or systems design
- Existing track record of running LiveOps with success on the western market
- English proficiency (both spoken and written).
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com