Live Ops Producer - Wild Rift, Product Operations
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 days ago
As a Live Ops Producer for League of Legends: Wild Rift , You will actively participate in the execution of our live services strategy to help ensure Wild Rift and its services are consistently delivered across the globe.
Reporting to the Product Operations Initiative, you will demonstrate your service delivery capabilities and influencing skills in an operations environment. You will partner with product managers, delivery managers and other technical leaders across Riot and its Partners in order to provide a stable, consistent and healthy live service. You will manage incidents, problems and changes to both protect players from outages but also allow engineers to do what they do best and provide players with awesome new content and features.
- Delivery of our service operations capability and execute initiatives to collectively improve technical operations at Riot
- Build and maintain essential business relationships with partners and customers
- Engage with product teams to define their live service and provide consultation on how they can maintain a continuous improvement mindset
- Track ongoing deliverables of the live environment and services to the partners of your product
- Participate in on-call escalations and guide teams who are on-call to restore services to players
- Experience working in a ITIL/DevOps based environment
- Experience in managing the resolution of Live Incidents
- Experience working with teams to improve operational quality to prevent player impact
- Ability to present and share information across a wide array of technical expertise and senior members of the organization
- 2+ years experience a managing a Live environment
- Previous experience on an on-call rotation
- Resourcefulness in project management and prioritization frameworks for both people and systems
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).