Live Ops Manager
4 days ago
Welcome to Homa, the gaming technology lab that is taking the industry by storm!
Our team of over 200 people, hailing from more than 35 different countries, is dedicated to empowering mobile game creators worldwide to bring their creative ideas to the top charts.
Our Homa Lab platform offers a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge tools that allow developers to stay on top of the latest trends, test new features in real time, and easily distribute and monetize their games. Our success speaks for itself - our apps have been downloaded over 1 billion times!
Since our inception, we have raised $165 million in total from prominent investors, including Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance. We have also received support from renowned business angels, such as the founders of King, Sorare, and Spotify founders.
But what really makes Homa special is our team. We are a diverse group of artists, business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and former strategy consultants who all share the same passion for taking over the gaming industry. When you become part of Homa, you'll be joining a dedicated team that creates innovative and high-performing games that resonate with players worldwide.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make a real impact in the company, then Homa is the perfect place for you. Join us and let's create the future of gaming together!
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
Our Live Team is organized in several streams focusing on high profile, long retention games as well as reusable packages to accommodate as many games as possible.
The Live Ops manager will manage a daily/weekly calendar that controls the meta features and core loop of our games' portfolio to provide the optimal experience for the each player, in by that increase play time and LTV.
More concretely, your missions will be the following:
- Taking part of the concept phase, help defining the right segments and the feature remote parameters
- Maintaining a daily/weekly calendar to better utilise the game resources and improve revenue & retention KPIs
- Building Homa’s Live Ops methodologies, best in line tools and help designing the back-office tools
- Using data to identify lift potential in specific segments and features
If you’re creative, ambitious, and up for taking over the industry, we want you on our team!
- You have hands-on Live Ops experience and a strong knowledge of Monetization strategies for Mobile Games
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and a knack for working with numbers/dashboards
- Your strong management/strategic capabilities will allow you to build the infrastructure and processes from scratch, collaborating with different teams
- You are a dynamic person, able to focus on trail and error, testing multiple offers and segments in parallel
- You are fluent in English
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times
While success is its own reward, here are some of the benefits that come with working at Homa:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We offer essential benefits in France and specific locations, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidies, childcare benefits, and life insurance
- If you're interested in working from our newly renovated Paris HQ with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, we have a desk waiting for you
- You will be working in English with our international team of top-tier talents from 35+ countries
- You will have quarterly reviews with your manager to reflect on your performance, celebrate wins, and receive constructive feedback
- You will be able to attend diverse team events and Workations (the famous company-wide Homa trip).