Live Ops Manager - Temporary
21 days ago
On Design Home, we are excited to develop new ways for players to enjoy interior design. Not only are we changing how women game, but we're also changing how they discover and shop for everything from furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging games for women and enriching their lives outside of the game. Join us in creating an immersive and exciting interior design gaming experience for players around the world!
We are seeking an experienced Live Ops Manager to join the Design Home team. As a Live Ops Manager, you will be responsible for implementing strategies to enhance player experience, optimize in-game events, and maximize revenue opportunities. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the ongoing success of our game by managing live operations and driving player satisfaction.
- Develop and execute our live operations strategy to maximize player engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute in-game events, promotions, and activities to keep the player base active and excited.
- Collaborate with the Content team, artists, and producers to create compelling and thematic in-game content.
- Work together on milestone planning, scoping, and time estimates for a variety of short and long-term projects with different stakeholders.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement strategies to improve overall player experience.
- Generate reports and provide actionable insights to the game team for ongoing improvements.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Proficient with development planning tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Proven experience of 1-3 years in a live operations or similar role within the mobile gaming industry.
- Passion for mobile games and a deep understanding of player behavior.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
- British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):º $54,900 - $84,750 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, and after 3 months of service - extended health/dental/vision coverage and basic life insurance.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.