Live Ops Manager (M/F)
6 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 2 billions downloads.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will be responsible for launching games and their development, management of employees and product marketing. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
The goal of the Live Ops team is to increase the KPIs of the games which are running live. To do so, you will have to test different features to get our games closer to midcore titles.
- You will lead, inspire and motivate the teams working on the games, and maintain enthusiasm for the project
- You will manage a team of gameplay developers and artists (from 3 to 6 people)
- You will improve continuously game optimization process
- You will monitor and improve game metrics
- You will be involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, game design, technical.
- You have strong analytical skills and are detail and data oriented
- You have a passion for mobile games
- You have excellent communication, organization, execution skills
- You have good game UX knowledge
- You have mobile F2P market insights
- You speak and write French or English
- You have an understanding of game design.
Nice To Have
- Track record with a successful mobile game
- Already shipped a mobile app or a mobile game
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)
- You have a reasonable understanding of Unity.