Live Ops Analyst
10 days ago
You take a design-focused approach in creating compelling experiences that keep players coming back. You are data-informed and can use analytics to develop and support business decisions. Your love for gaming is only rivaled by your desire to make them better. Kabam Austin is looking for a Live Operations Analyst to join us in delivering new IP titles to join our stable of titles like Marvel: Contest of Champions andTransformers: Forged to Fight.
Working to support the Live Ops Team, you will be involved with the planning, execution, and iteration of live events, offers, and promotions that engage and excite players. We are looking for sharp, energetic, and flexible candidates to excel in this initial role and have the aptitude and desire to grow.
How you will contribute:
- Build and execute offers, events, and promotion plans to help achieve monthly goals and target metrics for the studio team.
- Gain a strong sense of what players at each level of a game want and need.
- Play a lot of games and understand which practices work, which don’t, and why.
- Review feature performance and implement optimizations to ensure the continued health and performance of games.
- Work collaboratively with the Lifecycle Marketing team to develop content strategies and update statuses to ensure all messaging is on-track for scheduled deployment dates.
- Assist Lifecycle Marketing team with establishing, quality-assuring, and delivering targeted, large-scale email and push notification communications to users worldwide.
- Create, run, and report tests (emails, push notifications, intervention placements) in collaboration with Lifecycle Marketing and Data teams.
Joining a high-energy, high-impact team, you will directly contribute to the continuing success of our games. As players and fans-first, your team will leverage strong engagement in Kabam's communities while also exploring, expanding, and monetizing the player base.
This is what you would bring to the team:
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.