Live Operations Product Manager - Battlefield Mobile!
12 days ago
Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade, has taken on their next mission of creating the newest FPS title for mobile: Battlefield. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to work towards our vision of what it means to be "Mobile To The Core!" If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, join up today!
Our team culture is collaborative and we expect everyone to think like game makers and approach development with a Player First perspective.
As the Live Operations Manager, you will build creative and sustainable ways to maximize the lifetime value of our players by analyzing data, managing the in-game economy, and designing tools to help refine the execution of in-game events and sales. We need a disciplined person who has a passion for games, and experience managing live game economies and events. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
- Build a comprehensive and detailed plan for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
- Directly manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing & execution).
- Analyze and monitor important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement rebalancing plans.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and admin needs.
- Work with the engineering team to design and implement tools and techniques for automating live events and offers for users.
- Previous work experience with free-to-play mobile games (3+ years)
- Courage to take the leap from understanding what’s going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big impact on our users.
- Experience overseeing, building, and iterating functions and processes.
- Experience hitting revenue/metric targets on a live game.
- Identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Skill in identifying risks and making changes to the plan.
- Bachelor's degree