Live Operations Lead, CIS
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
14 days ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a LiveOps Lead to work on the company’s products in the CIS region.
Live Operations, CIS is a part of Audience Management Agency, internal service in the support of Product performance management. Our primary goal is to achieve product KPIs of player engagement, monetization, and acquisition. The team contains of Live Operations managers focused on planning and performance monitoring, campaigns managers and analyst. A person in this role will interact with Product managers and producers as well as operational specialist.
What will you do?
- Support and ensure the effective cross-functional coordination of Wargaming’s CRM, PRMP, Monetization and Data Analyst teams.
- Coach team members in their work to foster their development in their current position or in view of their career perspectives.
- Oversee regional planning of Premium Shop offers, in-game events and other monetization opportunities.
- Track the efficiency of launched campaigns within the department across all channels, compare and select the best examples.
- Research and implement efficient use of the new technologies for Live Operations (Campaign Management, Monetization Forecasting, Data mining, PRMP, etc.).
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Company and that would be included in the scope of the Employee’s qualifications.
What are we looking for?
- Great communication skills, ability to persuade people and act on their feedback
- Management experience
- Expertise in LiveOps, Product management, business performance management
- Strong analytical capacities
- Experience of dealing with CRM
- Data-based creative thinking
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!