This job might no longer be available.
Live Operations Coordinator (Uplay)
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
When you’re a Live Operations Coordinator at Ubi MTL, you’re responsible for the behind-the-scenes prep and posting of the news articles, free events, and promotions that go live on our digital distribution platform, Uplay.
As the primary point of contact for updating the platform, you plan ahead and publish on time; coordinating, communicating, and collaborating with teams across the company.
You collect the information you need internally to share externally, all to ultimately connect players with content related to their favourite Ubisoft games on Uplay.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with production and brand teams to gather content for Uplay.
- Prepare promotion and live event launches.
- Track and update the content release schedule + follow up with team members to collect any information you’re missing.
- Format and structure news articles, tweaking the layout and making minor edits when need be.
- Help interdependent teams improve the performance of their communications on Uplay.
- Coordinate confirmations and final approvals.
- Receive and review content + publish it on Uplay.
What you bring
- Experience in project coordination (in web, communications, or marketing, a plus) or other relevant experience
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS (Wordpress, an asset)
- A collaborative spirit + customer service-oriented mindset
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactivity: you can organize your time to plan well in advance
- Ability to balance multiple requests, prioritize, and take initiative
- Understanding of the video game industry + motivation to adapt to its (rapidly evolving) rhythm
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your experience and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.