This job might no longer be available.
Live Operations Coordinator [Live Operations]
Malmö Skåne County se
5 months ago
We’re embarking on an amazing journey, together with Lightstorm Entertainment and FoxNext Games, to the world of Pandora, developing a new cutting-edge game set on the beautiful and dangerous moon from the prominent Avatar film franchise.
As a Live Ops Coordinator you're a Doer! Responsible for "How", being the one making things happen and coordinating the execution of the plans defined by the production team and the live content team.
You'll report to the Live Producer; manage, coordinate and organize the daily tasks of the team utilizing tools like JIRA and Confluence, whilst communicating priorities and requirements with everyone involved. You'll be integral to the success of our live operations and you'll have the opportunity to support some of the best production teams in the industry.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Execute Operations - The Operations Coordinator is informed of the ”What” and ”When”, and then takes care of the ”How” – the execution.
- Operations Orchestration - making sure all involved parties are aware, informed and coordinated for upcoming operations.
- Operational Support - ensuring there's staff from all teams to support the game 24/7 at different intensity depending on the situation.
- Triage & Escalation - responsible for the the triage board of critical and high priority issues.
- Live Test Operations - making sure risk is minimzed by proposing for tests to be performed .
- Operations Tooling - responsible for the operational tooling, it's efficiency and operability.
- War Room Operations - managing the physical war room, visitor invitations, scheduling and IT needs.
- Coordinating Operations with Ubisoft teams.
You as a person
You're experienced in AAA game development, passionate about both the build and live process, whilst you're also eager to help our teams hit their development goals.
You've excellent communication skills in English, are quality focused and are used to working autonomously. You're up to date on the latest/greatest live games, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game. Furthermore, you're service minded, team-spirited, result oriented and have the ability to get things done through collaborating with others.
- 3+ years’ AAA-experience, with at least 1-year in a project coordinator role or similar.
- You've been part of at least 1-online AAA product with an ambitious post launch plan.
- Knowledge and work experience with project/game development tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence.
- A driver for and understanding of player satisfaction, and the impact each decision can have on the game's audience.
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PPT.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.