The Live Operations Associate Manager will contribute to a pivotal impact on the fortunes and fate of some of the world’s best independent game developers! Your work will play a key role in supporting our Games team by planning, executing and maintaining the game’s events and promotions. You will be a driving force around improving the game’s overall monetization and engagement through your event planning, results analysis and recommendations.
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Work with Tilting Point’s development partners in defining, balancing and managing the live performance of their games
- Review reporting on usage/earning/purchasing to ensure that the game economy is healthy
- Optimize game features by performing A/B and multivariate tests
- Create and own your Live Ops roadmap including features, events, and promotions
- Coordinate externally (Development Partners) and internally with all departments (Marketing, Production, Business and Data) to drive a seamless execution of your Live Ops roadmap
- Maximize ad revenue through mediation management and ad placement tuning
- Review KPI reports and act to drive new initiatives to optimize monetization and engagement of the customer base
Your XP & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in the f2p mobile gaming industry
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent or higher in Marketing, Economics/Statistics, Business or related field is a plus
- Strong quantitative skills and an understanding of statistics and trending
- Strong problem solving skills with unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with creative partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to operate CMS/CRM systems and/or bespoke tools to drive, schedule and execute Live Ops
- Good judgment: you can take decisions despite ambiguity, thinking strategically and using data to inform your creative intuition
- Impact driven: you make your team better, you focus on results, you accomplish amazing amounts of meaningful work (as opposed to useless hours)
- Passionate: you inspire through your drive for excellence, you care deeply about our players and your colleagues, you are optimistic
- Creative: you find simple solutions to hard problems, you challenge the status quo, you create new processes and features that generate better and stronger experiences for our players
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please. This role is not eligible for remote location or work from home at this time.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.