Live Operation Specialist
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
18 days ago
The Live Ops Specialist is the game’s expert, in charge of creating, planning, communicating and optimizing the in-game promotions and events for his/her games. Reporting to the Product Manager, he/she aims to boost player engagement and monetization over the game’s lifetime by surprising and delighting players every day.
- 1-2 years of experience in Games, Operational marketing, online, or consulting;
- Excellent analytical skills and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
It will be a plus:
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL in particular);
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop can be an asset.
- Passion for games on any platform;
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized;
- Customer focused way of working with a keen visual sense;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
- Own the Live Operation’s planning, clearly defining and setting up the in-game actions and promotions through the required tools;
- Collaborate with the Product Manager & game stakeholders to define the promotions and event strategy in the Live games;
- Define the communication strategy inside the game: work with marketing and artists on asset creation, coordinate their localization and optimize their in-game display;
- Analyze, report and continuously aim to improve all in-game actions against targets;
- Benchmark and analyze Live ops best practices in the industry.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
CV in English
Cover Letter in English with the subject «Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Live Ops Manager ?»
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.