All QUANTIC DREAM’s motion capture projects, as well as recordings by external client companies, are filmed in our cutting-edge Motion Capture studio by our team of specialist, well-prepared, and experienced professionals.
QUANTIC DREAM is recruiting a Live Manager Operator/Live Motion Capture Operator attached to the Motion Capture team. You must be familiar with motion capture technologies, in particular with Motion Builder and Vicon Shogun.
You will be in charge of:
- Preparing and managing live motion capture in Motion Builder during filming;
- Being capable of managing live motion capture in Vicon Shogun;
- Developing and maintaining Live Manager tools with the IT development team;
- Collaborating with the props team to prepare placement of the scenery on the set along with the motion capture stage;
- Entering filming information in the internal database;
- Providing and removing actors’ equipment;
- Providing motion capture data clean-up;
- Providing maintenance and handling of equipment, as necessary;
You may be called upon to calibrate the system, enter information in the internal database and ensure that takes are recorded;
You will also be in charge of managing post-processing of generated data;
Finally, you will supervise live action during filming, and must make the virtual camera system work in real time to ensure that the installations are operational;
Ideally you will have experience in management of live action, and knowledge of retargeting in Motion Builder;
You will also demonstrate experience in the reconstruction and improvement of motion capture data processing;
- Prior similar experience in motion capture;
- Being a good communicator with the interpersonal skills to interact and collaborate with numerous different contacts (technical and/or artistic experts, external clients, actors etc.);
- You have a good knowledge of Motion Builder and Vicon Shogun;
- You are a well-organized self-starter with genuine interpersonal skills;
- You are meticulous and agile in performing your tasks;
- You are methodical and responsive;
- Curious and open-minded;
- Fluency in professional English (verbal and written);
- You have a keen interest in learning and participating in major projects.
We offer you the opportunity to work with experienced and passionate people, in a creative and innovative environment.
8 months Fix term contract (permanent contract to be considered in the future)