Live Coordinator [Ubisoft Connect]
22 days ago
We are currently looking for a Live Coordinator to join our studio in Malmö. The Live Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and execution of the activities needed from alpha and beta phases and beyond. This includes but is not limited to collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders such as legal, community and frontline, content team, QC/QA, data analysts and make sure all required internal partners has the visibility it deserves.
It also includes working closely with production teams, coordinating and ensuring that various planning and follow-up tools are implemented, kept up-to-date and make sure that features are delivered according to timelines.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Support Live Producer in identifying the operational objectives for alpha and beta phases
- Coordinate with all affected stakeholders and departments on timeline and requirements and keep stakeholders up to date on how alpha and beta phases are progressing
- Create jira tasks and ensure the tasks are well integrated in the production team planning.
- In collaboration with QC, keep track of risk report and inform Program Manager/Live producer of potential risks and pain points
- Regular meetings with production teams to keep track of necessary fixes, their ownership and how it affect readiness or timeline.
In collaboration with ComDev and other internal stakeholders e.g., analytics, community, and frontline, legal, content team:
- Coordinate with ComDev and frontline that relevant material and content plan is in place.
- Coordinate with ComDev/analytics in identifying and analyzing the received feedback.
- Share relevant feedback with Live Producer/Program Manager. Create jira tasks and ensure they go into the production team planning.
We believe you are interested in games, technology and working in a big company as part of a team. You are confident in taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You can build relationships quickly, communicate clearly and facilitate collaboration between a large group of teams and people.
- Project Management & tracking tools knowledge and work experience.
- Able to drive projects and coordination between multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Great flexibility to adapt to situations in a live environment, prioritizing and coordinating efforts to solve any problems.
- Capacity to analyze risk and create contingency plans.
- Workshop and post-mortem facilitation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with high proficiency in spoken and written English.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 650 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform. All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.