This job might no longer be available.
Live Associate Producer (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
2 months ago
Under the supervision of the Producer, the Live Associate Producer will be responsible for the culturalized version of our AAA games: production, marketing and live operations to release and operate successfully.
This role includes the management of the local team in charge of these specific versions, the overview of budget, timing and high quality standards, deployment and supervision of live operations of the game within Ubisoft ecosystem and with our partners.
The Live Producer will have a strong interaction role with the lead studio and with our publisher to make our game succeed in a highly competitive market.
General responsibilities of the Live Producer:
- Owner of communication channels, decisive role in interfacing between AAA game teams and our partners.
- Build, develop and manage a multi-talent team (tech, art, business, marketing…), ensure high level of motivation and commitment from team members.
- Deployment of live operations, and live iterations of the game, work in full mastery of Ubisoft tools and production process
- Ensure Ubisoft high quality standards delivered to our community.
- Experience in the game industry (involvement with business unit is preferred), including 2+ years minimum as Producer
- Excellent problem solving skills and determinate to the reach objectives
- Excellent team player and ambassador, understand and supportive to both internal team and external partner’s needs
- Open to feedback, you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and find the right mix of creative and data-driven decisions
- Masteries project planning, Jira and presentation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: Fluent in English to communicate with local partners,
- Technical background in Quality Assurance and Network Service is a Plus
- A passion for creating and playing video games :)
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that includes the diversity of the player community in its teams. Ubisoft offers all the same opportunities for access to employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players with original and memorable entertainment. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn
At Ubisoft Bordeaux, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate and pioneering teams in their field, all over the world. You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will passionate our players.
Opened in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux is a French AAA Studio responsible for games such as Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Beyond Good & Evil, Steep and the Rabbids. Ubisoft Bordeaux already has more than 200 employees and works with the studios of Annecy, Montpellier and Paris.
In one of the most beautiful regions of France, less than an hour from the ocean and in the heart of the vineyards, the Ubisoft Bordeaux Studio is the ideal place to combine a demanding, creative and international work environment while enjoying an exceptional set of life.