Live Account Manager - Online Services (H/F)
Montreuil IDF fr
16 days ago
Description du poste
The Ubisoft Online Services department delivers a coherent and ambitious platform allowing Ubisoft to deliver the best online experience to players.
The Online Service Live team objective is to build Ubisoft live activity calendar by supporting and operating game development or business teams initiatives.
As an interface between game development, business and Online Services teams, we facilitate, coordinate, support the delivery of and positively challenge live strategies.
The Online Services Live Account Manager is responsible of building & optimizing the Ubisoft live activity calendar and contributes on Ubisoft acquisition, engagement & monetization objectives as a group.
As a representative of Ubisoft Online Services platform teams, s.he will position as a privileged interlocutor and a one-stop contact for game development teams & business departments on live topics.
Accompanying those teams, s.he facilitates the collaborations and coordinates when necessary the various Online Services teams to deliver best in class live promotions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Introduce, promote and educate game production and business teams about existing tools & features available at Online Services to deliver efficient live strategies;
- Understand objectives, constraints and needs of “customer teams” to translate them into actionable live plans, performed through the Online Services platform;
- Deliver strong engagement plans (challenges, rewards, etc.) for each Ubisoft games;
- Maintain updated a live calendar to be the source of truth for all live activities performed at Ubisoft level (game releases, events, free week-ends, referral campaigns, Twitch drops, etc.);
- Lead, coordinate and encourage the teams involved to perform to the best of their ability in delivering efficient live promotions;
- Regular communication and liaison flow including status reports;
- Provide marketing & live ops with updates, schedules & materials (metadata & assets) to leverage efficient support & communication;
- Generate accurate data-based reports & ad-hoc analysis to measure promotions or tools live performances;
- Benchmark industry best practices, and other market trends;
- Contribute to Online Services platform improvement through clear briefs based on data & best practices;
- Significant experience (starting from 3/5 years of working experience) in live promotion involving game productions & business teams;
- A strong knowledge of gaming platforms (Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, Origin, Battle.net, etc.);
- Effective coordination and horizontal management capabilities;
- A tactful, persuasive and confident approach to complex transversal projects
- Excellent English written and oral communication & presentation skills;
- Using knowledge and skills to push customers (game & business) & Platform teams (design, dev & ops) in the most productive direction;
- A keen attention to details & user experience;
- Excellent team player and supportive to both partners and Online Services teams;
- Have cross-platform, standardized, data-driven & qualitative UX as objectives.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all interested candidates. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, neurodivergent people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Description de l'entreprise
Creator and publisher of blockbuster video games such as Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry® or Watch Dogs®, Ubisoft is a major player in the entertainment industry with consistent sales growth. An innovation-driven company with a human touch, Ubisoft’s vision encompasses 19 000 team members who are its primary asset and that are driven by the goal to create games that enrich the lives of their audiences with memorable and original storytelling experiences. They give life to rich and immersive worlds populated with compelling characters, where imagination can express itself completely and moments of surprise, fun and adventure allow players to discover others and themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.