Linux Test Automation Engineer
15 days ago
Job Posting TitleLinux Test Automation Engineer
SummaryThe Linux Test Automation Engineer is a member of our Gaming Platform Development organization who collaborates in the design, simulation, development, and automation of testing of new, existing, or enhanced gaming platform software. Under general supervision, your knowledge of software engineering will be used to simulate and develop automated tests supporting the software quality needs of our Gaming Platform Development team.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the design and development of automated testing including the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts
- Collaborate with test automation leaders and development team members to understand the platform functionality and aid in the design of test strategies that assure the quality of our Gaming Platform
- Participate in the transformation of testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function
- Aid in the evolution of more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in Linux tools and shell (Bash) scripting or other Linux automation
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Python, C++/C#, make/cmake
- Experience with Configuration management tools - Subversion, Git
- Experience deploying IaC via CI/CD pipelines in tools such as Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, GCP, etc.
- Proficiency in automation testing frameworks building integration, acceptance, and performance test automation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business and customer representatives
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Experience with multiple Linux distributions is a bonus (Redhat/Debian, etc.)
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming technology. We’re proud to have a team of over 7000 employees, operating in over 90 countries around the world, that push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and technology each day. We are, and will always be, an ideas company that is committed to our customers, players, and our employees. We offer highly competitive compensation, robust benefits tailored to your needs, and global opportunities for career growth in an organization whose business is built on FUN!!!
US based roles at Aristocrat may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Aristocrat is an equal opportunity employer and takes great pride in our diverse employee population. EEO/AA - W/V/D/M
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.