6 days ago
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented and experienced Lighting Artist who is ready to work on the cutting edge of game graphics technology. This position requires a high level of artistry and mastery of tools to achieve the best lighting results in an open world game. If you are equally at ease communicating with both people and tech, join us!
- Creating dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Using light to establish depth and layering in a scene while at the same time supporting the story and characters.
- Using light to enhance environmental storytelling.
- Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
- Keeping artistic style consistent with the defined visual style for the game.
- Collaborating and communicating constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensuring that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the role of Lighting / Environment Artist on AAA games or the CGI industry.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Excellent knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance, color theory, and composition.
- Solid knowledge of the technical and performance limitations of real-time lighting.
- Self-driven to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Ability to easily cooperate with others.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Medicover).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.