Lighting Art Intern
3 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is now accepting qualified Lighting Art Intern applicants for our Summer Internship Program at our studio for Hi-Rez Shooter Games!
This will be a paid, seasonal employee (actual dates to be determined).
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE; Paladins; Realm Royale; Tribes: Ascend; and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Lighting Art Interns do:
- The lighting art intern is expected to work both independently and with Art Directors and Art Leads on creating in-game lighting effects for AAA games.
- Work on developing best practices and improvements for the lighting pipeline, and help set a standard and overall approach to the lighting solutions for all Hi-Rez projects.
- Drive and concept lighting design and overall aesthetics from scene concepts and initial documentation.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related as assigned
What we are looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Must be able to travel effectively to and from studio on a daily basis.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.5 or higher (and provide documentation). At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.