Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
1 month ago
Do you love working with different departments to create interesting and innovative online campaigns? Are you a big-picture thinker where you see how your efforts fit into achieving key business goals? If so, our Lifecycle Marketing Specialist position might just be the right position for you!
We form long-term connections as we respect the time and money of our regular players and customers. And we want you to be part of our Lifecycle Marketing team that strives to connect with our customers and help build games that connect them with other players. You are a mold-breaker who loves to learn and test new things. More than this, you can quickly pick up new tools and processes while always looking for ways to improve and build upon past successes.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Establish, quality assure, and deliver targeted, large-scale email and push notification communications to users around the world.
- Work collaboratively with Live Operations and Marketing teams to develop content strategies, maintain campaign calendars, and update statuses to ensure all messaging is on-track for scheduled deployment dates.
- Strategically leverage target segments and player data to create effective communications with personalized copy and creative.
- Analyze and report on email and push campaign success by evaluating KPIs, including click-through rates, open rates, and unsubscribe rates. Provide recommendations based on results.
- Work with Creative teams, including graphic and email template designers to develop winning email communications and creative that are in-line with brand guidelines.
- Create and deliver A/B and multivariate testing for email and push notifications
- Identify and recommend new opportunities for email and push notification campaign testing and targeting.
- Create, run, and report tests (emails, push notifications, intervention placements) in collaboration with Data Analysis and Live Ops teams.
- Research emerging best practices and technologies to create innovative, leading campaigns.
Culture and teamwork are something we fight hard to maintain in our team, so willingness to communicate ideas openly, collaborate with other team members, and become an owner to all your tasks is absolutely necessary. Having said that, we are still a fun bunch; your quirkiness will be celebrated, and curious minds will be rewarded here. Our desks are full of gadgets and little figurines we’ve collected over the years, there are random drawings you’ll see in meeting rooms, and you will often see dogs (and humans) running around the cozy home we call office.
Adding to the ingredient of success, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using an Email Service Provider to deliver targeted, personalized communications.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and GDPR and email marketing best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels.
- Initiative, enthusiasm, and a go-getter attitude that pushes the status quo.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Tableau and Excel.
- Ability to perform data analysis; create test designs, analyze results, and deliver action items based on findings, as well as report on campaign success.
To take this up a notch, we’d like to see you having:
- Some experience with basic/intermediate HTML.
- Experience with Dreamweaver as asset.
- A passion for games.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.