Lifecycle Marketing Manager – World of Warcraft
29 days ago
Job Title:Lifecycle Marketing Manager – World of Warcraft
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join the Global Growth Marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic team player who’s eager to partner with our commercial, creative, editorial and global teams to deliver epic customer journeys and experiences through Blizzard’s owned channels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, deadline-driven, detail-oriented individual with a passion for excellence in communication and a dedication to consistently meeting team objectives. Excellent interpersonal skills and a wide-ranging knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games are essential.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will lead the development and management of end-to-end campaigns across multiple marketing channels. Core responsibilities will include campaign development and content planning, audience segmentation and targeting, set-up, deployment, reporting and ongoing testing and performance optimization against a clear set of KPIs.
- Create lifecycle framework, define target audiences, and develop corresponding communication strategies across multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages.
- Develop campaign briefs in line with the strategic objective and audience and execute marketing campaigns to drive engagement, repeat sales/purchases, build loyalty, reduce customer churn and increase lifetime value.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and coordination towards key business strategies and objectives as well as lead meetings with franchise stakeholders and help guide campaign strategy
- Manage the review and approval process with all relevant stakeholders and provide updates when campaigns are launched
- Continually work towards the development of a dynamic and personalized customer lifecycle experience, tailored to each user’s journey.
- Maintain internal planning calendars and documentation to provide a centralized view and ensure accuracy as plans evolve
- Identify and apply best practices to measure, analyze, test and determine new opportunities and provide recommendations for improved customer experience. Optimize performance through A/B testing and work with partners to deliver results and make program improvements.
- Prepare regular performance reports and analysis to share out with the team to drive continuous improvement in our program.
- Work with international teams to ensure creative and content are culturally relevant and legally approved
- 5+ years of experience in developing and executing end-to-end lifecycle marketing campaigns, including email, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Media
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and ESPs
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle, journey building and personalization
- Passion for gaming and understanding current industry trends
- Obsessed with positive customer experiences, content/copy, and accuracy across all customer touch points
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, able to simultaneously manage multiple projects end-to-end to meet objectives and deadlines with meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to translate data and customer insights into successful engagement strategies
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present campaign analytics to various stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Flexible and willing to perform other tasks as assigned
- A passion for Blizzard games/IPs
- MBA in Marketing or Communications
- Industry experience in video games, e-commerce or subscription platforms
- International marketing experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
Required Application Materials
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!