Lifecycle Lead, Sports
15 days ago
Lifecycle Lead, Integrated Planning (Other Sports) – Integrated Planning
Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we’re a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on innovative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
Growth Marketing - Integrated Planning
Growth Marketing exists to accelerate our technology and growth capabilities so we are at the forefront of digital marketing. Through technology and an audience-first approach, Growth Marketing focuses on data-driven decision-making, process simplification, and driving increased output, productivity, engagement, and revenue.
Within Integrated Planning, the Lifecycle Lead will drive the global planning for lifecycle campaigns across their respective franchise pods (Other Sports), acting as a key strategic partner to Brand Marketing, Creative, and Marketing Intelligence. The position will report into the Senior Manager, (Other Sports) as a part of the newly formed Integrated Planning team responsible for taking an audience-first approach to plans across owned channels to maximize growth.
The Lifecycle Lead is accountable for developing annual, seasonal and evergreen strategies, clearly articulating how lifecycle will achieve our business objectives, and translating these strategies into a focused brief to guide the planning process with Studio, brand and regional planners. The Lifecycle Lead has a thorough understanding of the CRM landscape with the ability to advocate for its role within the broader marketing campaign and effectively project manage across a global cross-functional team.
- Continuously monitor industry trends, customer insights, and competitor activity to inform lifecycle strategies and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with Product & Brand teams to understand feature launches and product roadmap and align lifecycle campaigns accordingly to drive user adoption and retention.
- Guides our Brand partners through lifecycle objectives and opportunities to facilitate briefing, and campaign planning for other sports. Champions the lifecycle approaches and ongoing work to cross functional partners, globally.
- Brings brand strategies to life through closely aligned global plans. Responsible for distilling global plans into actionable briefs to guide the tactical planning and activation process with partners.
- Collaborates closely with Creative and Production to guide the asset development process ensuring we deliver relevant and compelling messaging for our players while following channel best practices. Deliver back actionable creative insights to strengthen and evolve the approach each campaign.
- Oversee the Lifecycle measurement strategy for Other Sports games by outlining test and learn opportunities, clearly defining KPIs by channel, and delivering actionable reports to the business on marketing performance against objectives. Collaborate with Marketing Intelligence and agency analytics teams on testing roadmap, campaign integration and reporting.
- Collaborate closely with cross channel experts to drive an audience-first approach to deliver on our growth objectives across Email and In-Game channels.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with a global agency, Brand, Creative, Finance, and Analytics stakeholders to ensure best-in-class CRM principles, guidelines and investments are made for your respective franchises.
- Testing new capabilities and opportunities, staying up-to-date on evolving CRM landscape and best practices.
- Partners with Finance, Regional Planners, and brand maintain a view of budgets while flagging risks and opportunities for incremental and budget cuts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5-8+ years of experience in Lifecycle, either in strategy or cross-channel planning roles, with an understanding of the planning process, brand and DR KPIs, audience planning, optimizations, and reporting
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Proven success in delivering results for past campaigns
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders in Marketing, Creative, and Analytics roles
- Interest in the evolving world of data, attribution and testing
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
- Knowledge of global regulation, ideal candidate has experience operating across multiple markets
- Ability to effectively communicate with confidence; experience advocating for the role of CRM across the marketing organization
- Experience across short- and long-term measurement approaches, the strategic use of first-party data, and the next generation of attribution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with data.