Lifecycle Coordinator (Contract)
Orlando Florida United States
4 days ago
Lifecycle Coordinator, Lifecycle Strategy, Relationship Marketing (Contractor)
The Lifecycle Strategy team’s primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player’s journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools, to deliver highly personalized messages, at scale.
This will be a 12 month contract position and the role will be based at EA Tiburon, Florida.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will play a critical role on the Sports Lifecycle Strategy team by working with the Lifecycle Sr Specialist to help design cohesive and seamless player journeys, enabling multiple channels, such as email, in-game, web and mobile, to work together to personalize a player’s experience across EA’s Network.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will focus on Madden NFL, and other EA Sports Titles, working with teams to execute on the messaging for the expressed purpose of improving player experiences.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Work with the Sr Specialist, Lifecycle Strategy to help define when, where and what content our players see at critical moments in their personal progression.
- Support the Sr Specialist to manage content calendar, content briefs, content forecasting and content approvals & proofing.
- Manage email reporting and monitor email audience health. Identify opportunities to increase our email audience.
- Ensure reporting and analysis are leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content.
- Support the Sports Lifecycle Strategy team to come up with ways to increase the lifetime value of our players.
- Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing that can include one of the following:
- Digital channel, including email
- Database-driven marketing
- Subscription services
- Passion for Sports. Specifically the NFL. Interest in other sports is useful.
- Interested in games. Specifically Madden NFL.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans.
- Knowledge of online metrics, email metrics and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics is preferred
- Highly curious and eager to learn