Licensing Out Trainee
7 days ago
- Provide support to all the paper work(internal and external process)for trade show and offline events For example: for trade show and offline events, coordinate with all personnel related and handle all supporting staffs like internal or external paperwork and communication etc.
- Administer all approval and rejection notices to licensees.
- Collect, maintain and archive all licensee royalties reports.
- Maintain an archive of all feedback and submissions on media box and email.
- Proactively coordinate communications between licensees, brand, marketing, data team.
- Study licensing trend and learn from other successful cases.
- Played/loved Ubisoft titles
- Good in PPT/EXCEL Skill
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Self-motivated, Willing to learn new things with passion
- Excellent communication, flexible, adaptable, able to collaborate
- Experienced in branding/ (Preferred but not required)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015-16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million.
About Ubisoft Shanghai:
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games. If you are passionate by video game, highly skilled and committed to deliver top notch quality content, join our team of talents! To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com