Licensing Administrator (Contract)
Santa Clara, California, United States
9 days ago
The Licensing Administrator will work with the IP Licensing department globally to support licensing tasks in IP Strategy department. The primary job responsibilities involve assisting the Licensing business with various tasks, such as managing assets, assisting approval of the licensed merchandise, licensee compliance, sample organization, tracking deals and assistance with event planning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Asset management.
- Support Approval of tasks through software such as My Media Box, and necessary communication with licensees and JP HQ.
- Guide approval process, and Distribute style guide & assets to licensee
- Sample management - Obtain & track & organize
- Support with trade show preparation
- Purchase Requisition submission through Oracle and invoice requests
- Tracking of existing agreements and potential deals.
- Follow up and obtain royalty statement/ payments from licensee who are not meeting our requirements.
- Existing & New Deal administrative support through Symfact (contract management) & Fadel (deal & financial management)
- High comfort level with using FTP, or other file transfer programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Japanese (Bilingual)
- Demonstrated experience/excellence in using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Good team player who will meet and/or exceed team goals
- Finance Background is preferred
- 3 years of administrative support within the entertainment industry preferred
- BS/BA Degree, or significance progress toward a degree, in Marketing or Business, or Finance, or equivalent work experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com or www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS.