Chengdu Sichuan cn
12 days ago
· Understand the role of his/her level in the overall game experience through the vision set out by the creative director;
· In collaboration with members of the narrative group, ensure that the flow, timing and pace of the level and the distribution of the element to add variety are in line with the level’s place within the game;
· Prototype the environment, establish the layouts and suggest ways to use interactive and static means to create emotion for the player;
· Communicate the results of the prototype to other working units to validate intentions and assess the technical feasibility (level design technical director) and quality of the maps (level design director);
· Work in collaboration with the level artist to ensure that the level is playable and that the graphic elements support each other;
· Integrate new elements into the map as they are produced (new gameplay, AI, sound, etc.);
· Anticipate technical challenges and correct bugs entered into the database by testers whenever necessary;
· Comfortable with both conceptual and practical aspect of game design;
· Strong creative skills and ability to analyze with critical judgment gameplay systems;
· Open to constructive criticism and able to listen and give feedbacks to others;
· Task driven with problem-solving attitude;
· Comfortable with a development schedule that is playtest-driven and focused on fast iterations and polish;
· Strong motivation and interpersonal skills;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Solid written and read in English.
· Technical background in programming or scripting;
· Experience with 3D game engine software and level building tools, e.g. UE4, unity;
· Knowledge of World Design.
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: firstname.lastname@example.org
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。