15 days ago
Moon Active is looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Level Designer to join the team. As a Level Designer, you will be creating content for one of our games - Family Island. You will be contributing to the quality of our products, look for points for growth, show initiative and take responsibility.
- Create and present concepts for updates together with a Narrative designer;
- Draw up documentation;
- Develop game levels in our own editor;
- Set up level balance and quests;
- Give feedback to Level designers' work;
- Create asset list and assign tasks to Artists;
- Take part in ideation of new features and elaborating the tools.
- A desire to make games heeding to the players' feedback;
- Understanding of mobile game development principles;
- Ability to articulate and communicate ideas clearly;
- Passion for games;
- High English proficiency.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Full transparency and open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Influence and build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- MultiSport Plus card;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.